Access to change SPL date on GSI

Gnu - Make - Bugs mailing list
Hi,

I am

Unable to setup the path for "vtslab" under working directory for changing the SPL Date on GSI. I filed a bug but  unable to assign it to

[hidden email], could you please take a look at the below issue.

Thank you!

Deepa

Re: Access to change SPL date on GSI

Paul Smith-20
On Fri, 2019-10-04 at 15:50 -0700, Deepasree Mulabagal via Bug-make wrote:
> I am  Unable to setup the path for "vtslab" under working directory
> for changing the SPL Date on GSI. I filed a bug but  unable to assign
> it to [hidden email], could you please take a look at the below
> issue.

Sorry but I don't know what this is.  It seems unlikely it's related to
GNU make but if it is, please ask your question here (or on
[hidden email]) rather than posting a link to some other system.

Cheers!