$(CURDIR) value

Bhaskar G

Hi All,

I am using gmake on windows with cygwin. I am  trying to run a batch file from gmake, which compiles my source.
I am using the $(CURDIR) function to evaluate my working directory. The value of CURDIR is being prefixed
with "/cygdrive/d" which my batch file donot understand and fails compiling my source.

Is there a way to workaround this problem?

Thanks & Regards,
Bhaskar G
Philips Semiconductors / CTO / Design Technology Group

E-mail:        [hidden email]
Phone:       +91 80 2557 9000, Ext 3016
Fax:            +91 80 2556 0581
GSM:         +91 944 876 1340

Office:        Philips Innovation Campus, 3rd floor
Address:   No 1, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore - 560 008
Country:    INDIA

Re: $(CURDIR) value

Paul Smith-20
%% Bhaskar G <[hidden email]> writes:

  bg> I am using gmake on windows with cygwin.

If you're using the port of GNU make provided with the cygwin toolkit,
then you'll need to ask this question on the cygwin mailing lists.  The
cygwin version of GNU make has been modified for that environment, and
we don't have any experience with those changes here.