GNU Tools Cauldron 2020

Olivier Hainque
Hello,

We are pleased to invite you all to the next GNU Tools Cauldron,
taking place in Paris on June 12-14, 2020.

As for the previous instances, we have setup a wiki page for
details:

  https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2020

The conference is free to attend, registration in advance is required.
See the Wiki page for registration instructions.

To send abstracts or ask administrative questions, please email to
tools-cauldron-admin AT googlegroups.com.

The Cauldron is organized by a group of volunteers. We are keen to
add some more people so others can stand down. If you'd like to be
part of that organizing committee, please email the same address.

This announcement was also sent to the glibc announcement mailing
list (libc-announce) and to the developer mailing lists of the GCC,
GDB, glibc, binutils, CGEN, DejaGnu, and newlib communities.

Please feel free to share with other groups as appropriate.

Looking forward to seeing you there,

Best Regards,

Olivier