Help request for reviewing a pull request

Help request for reviewing a pull request

Sébastien Hinderer
Dear all,

I would be interested in opinions about the following pull request:

https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml/pull/9707

What I am trying to figure out is whether this PR does indeed bring the
build system closer to the requirements of GNU standards or not.

I realise that even after this PR the build system is far from being
perfect and it's okay, I just try to figure out whether the PR does
indeed improve the situation.

No expertise in the project itself is required to review the PR.

Many thanks in advance for any help,

Sébastien.