Make and win XP

Stephane.Brette
Hello
I would downloading Make for Windows XP .
How can it be done?

Thank you
Cordialy

Séphane BRETTE
"This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute,
disclose or use the information it contains.  Please e-mail the sender immediately and delete this message from your system.  E-mails are susceptible
to corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment; we do not accept liability for any such changes, or for their consequences. You should be
aware, that the company  may monitor your emails and their content"

Re: Make and win XP

jg (Bugzilla)
Hello Stephane,

> I would downloading Make for Windows XP .
> How can it be done?

Here is a win32 build you can use:

http://prdownloads.sf.net/mingw/mingw32-make-3.80.0-3.exe?download

Kind regards