Mingw MAKE with configure script

Алексей Павлов
Building mingw32-make under msys using configure script lead to non-working MAKE. It builded fine but when try to use it I got:

$ make

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Assertion failed!

Program: C:\test\nativesrc\mingw-builds\newmake\make.exe

File: default.c, Line 576

Expression: f->cmds == 0

It's very long time bug.
In attach some build files.

config.h (17K) Download Attachment
make.exe_ (1M) Download Attachment
config.log (283K) Download Attachment

Re: Mingw MAKE with configure script

Eli Zaretskii
> Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 23:14:20 +0400
> From: Alexey Pavlov <[hidden email]>
>
> Building mingw32-make under msys using configure script lead to non-working
> MAKE.

I'm not surprised: this method of building a MinGW Make is not
currently supported, and never was.  The only way to build a MinGW
Make that is officially supported is build_w32.bat.

If someone sends patches to fix the Posix configury to support the
MinGW build, I will review them and either recommend them for
inclusion, or provide feedback how to modify them to be suitable for
inclusion.

TIA