Opus to Gnu

Davis, Patricia
Opus to Gnu

I need to convert an Opus makefile to a Gnu makefile, and want to know if there is any easy tool for the conversion or any good documentation I could get my hands on.

Pat Davis
Eng. Services - Configuration Management
[hidden email]
ph: 425.893.7269

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: The contents of this message, including any attachments, are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the person or entity to whom the message was addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please be advised that any dissemination, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender. Please also permanently delete all copies of the original message and any attached documentation. Thank you.