problem compiling on freebsd 5.4

jinxed-2
I am having a problem compiling GNU make on my freebsd 5.4 system.
After running ./configure, the make command gives the following warning

glob.c:197: warning: passing arg 1 of 'my_realloc' from incompatible pointer type

Any ideas.
Thanks.

Joey

Re: problem compiling on freebsd 5.4

Paul Smith-20
%% "jinxed" <[hidden email]> writes:

  j> I am having a problem compiling GNU make on my freebsd 5.4 system.
  j> After running ./configure, the make command gives the following warning

  j> glob.c:197: warning: passing arg 1 of 'my_realloc' from incompatible pointer type

Well, that's just a warning.  You can ignore it.