sh.exe from AVR Studio 4 makes mingw32-make

sh.exe from AVR Studio 4 makes mingw32-make

Felix Gerstenberg
I was trying to use the latest MinGW64 release with the Dev-C++ IDE, but
every attempt to compile any source code would give me the following error:

Compiler: TDM-GCCC 4.6.1 64-bit
Buildinx Makefile "xxxx\Makefile.win"
Executing make...
mingw32-make.exe -f "xxxx\Makefile.win" all
mingw32-make.exe: Interrupt/Exception caught (code = 0xc0000005, addr =
0x0x762443f9)
Execution terminated

after fiddling around with the PATH for a few hours and stumbling over
this post:
http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.make.windows/month=20100501
i actually realised, that the error is produced by the sh.exe in an
installation of AVR Studie 4 i have on my PC. Deleting the relevant part
of the PATH or renaming the sh.exe to anything else solves the problem.

Now i do not know if the problem actually lies in the mingw32-make or the
sh.exe, just wanted you to know of the incompatability.

Regards,
Felix